Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

AMBF / AMBW thread collection. ^^

• Ashck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 5 months ago #527173 by Ashck
Replied by Ashck on topic black woman and korean men (asian)?
It can be a bit more difficult if they have this weird obsession with white culture and women. I’m talking unhealthy obsession. I say this as someone who has grown up with various friends from different Asian backgrounds and it seems to be a weird reoccurring theme.

Or even when they stereotype Black women (or even the people) as being a certain way.

But, it’s possible! I’ve had one Asian boyfriend and gone on dates with my fill. It’s funny because I had an ex best friend who used to say she couldn’t picture me with an Asian man because of her own bias toward black people. Lo and behold, here I am. Consistently smitten lol

You should keep your head up! There are more than enough down with the swirl 😉

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #527183 by San_Ichiban

Ashck wrote: It can be a bit more difficult if they have this weird obsession with white culture and women. I’m talking unhealthy obsession. I say this as someone who has grown up with various friends from different Asian backgrounds and it seems to be a weird reoccurring theme.

Or even when they stereotype Black women (or even the people) as being a certain way.

But, it’s possible! I’ve had one Asian boyfriend and gone on dates with my fill. It’s funny because I had an ex best friend who used to say she couldn’t picture me with an Asian man because of her own bias toward black people. Lo and behold, here I am. Consistently smitten lol

what a shitty ex best friend! guess theres a reason shes not in your life anymore!!! you go, girl!

mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

• Ashck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 5 months ago #527189 by Ashck
Replied by Ashck on topic black woman and korean men (asian)?

San_Ichiban wrote:

Ashck wrote: It can be a bit more difficult if they have this weird obsession with white culture and women. I’m talking unhealthy obsession. I say this as someone who has grown up with various friends from different Asian backgrounds and it seems to be a weird reoccurring theme.

what a shitty ex best friend! guess theres a reason shes not in your life anymore!!! you go, girl!

Oh yeah, she was not that great with her constant stereotypes and even deep rooted fear of us? It was weird since she grew up in this area where... there’s a vast black population. Washington, DC is known for being Chocolate city after all lol

Thank you! <3

• brokenrice89
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 1 month ago #531871 by brokenrice89
Replied by brokenrice89 on topic black woman and korean men (asian)?
i no longer wish to have this message available.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by brokenrice89. Reason: i no longer wish to have this message available.